Learn to Say No

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I need to learn how to say no
but before that I need to
teach my mind how to behave itself
when you’re around
I have plans of seduction
weaving in and out of thoughts
I look at you and remember
things that make me blush
And it’s like you know,
maybe it’s in my eyes,
written all over my face,
and you touch my hand softly,
smile brighter than the sun
boiling the blood in my veins
and I lean forward,
and even though somewhere
in the back of my mind
there’s a voice telling me no,
I can’t help but touch my lips to yours
and close my eyes
so I can feel your insistent passion
and let it fill me up,
pull me down,
and drown me
I find I don’t want air,
I don’t need to breathe
when I can die here in your arms,
taking you like a drug,
like I’m a half-crazed crackhead
and you kill me willingly
and I know, I know, I know
before my endurance runs out
and I fall off this cliff into you
that I need to learn how to say no.

0 comments:

Post a Comment